COME TRY WAKEBOARDING IN THE HAMPTONS!
Looking to have some fun on the water this summer? The Hamptons is one of the world’s perfect places for wakeboarding in the summer fun. Come try wakeboarding in the Hamptons! The bays between the Hamptons and the North Fork of Long Island are warm all summer and never too crowded. Wakeboarding requires flat water, so the winding coastlines of Eastern Long Island are perfect for blocking the wind and creating the flat water.
- Sag Harbor
- Sunset Beach - Shelter Island71 pounds
- Sunset Beach - Greenport Harbor
- East Hampton
- Complimentary on boats (based on availability)
SEA-RAY DAY PARTY BOAT
- Packages available for entire fleet
inquire UPON booking OR FORM BELOW
- Must be 12 years of age or older
- Signed safety, injury, and damage waivers prior to use
Hamptons Boat Rental ensures that equipment is in good, working condition. We keep checking the wakeboards to be appropriate for your body weight and height. We provide protective gear such as a wet or dry suit to decrease the risk of various skin abrasions, lacerations and/or contusions; as these are the most prevalent type of injuries sustained in wakeboarding. Additionally, complimentary lifejacket and a helmet is obvious.